Cindy Kang Ansbach has extensive experience representing clients in immigration matters from a range of different industries. Her clients include domestic, foreign and international companies and organizations in the airline, banking and finance, education, health care, information technology, logistics and transportation, oil and gas and technology industries. Previously, Cindy was the head of global immigration for one of the top 10 global law firms. Cindy has been recognized in the field of immigration throughout her career, including the following professional honors:
Awards & Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, 2011 – present.
- Best Lawyers in Texas, The Wall Street Journal, 2017 – present.
- Best Lawyers, D Magazine 2014- present
- The Best Lawyers in Texas, Best Lawyers, 2016 – present.
- Chambers USA, Texas: Immigration, Chambers & Partners, 2011 – 2017
- Women in the Law, Top Peer Nominated Lawyer, Best Lawyers, 2017
- Texas Super Lawyers, 2016
- Texas Women Lawyers, Best Lawyers, 2014
- Texas Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2004, 2006 – 2008
- Best Lawyers Under 40, D Magazine, 2002, 2006
- 25 Best Lawyers Under 40, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, 2002
Education & Admissions
- University of Texas School of Law, 1995, J.D.
- Boston College, 1992, B.A.
- Political Science & Philosophy
- magna cum laude
Cindy graduated magna cum laude from Boston College, earning a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science & Philosophy. She earned her juris doctorate degree from the University of Texas School of Law. During her law school tenure, she was a member of the Texas International Law Journal. Cindy is admitted to practice law in Texas.