Accomplished Lawyers Represent Immigrants Seeking Green Cards
Our attorneys assist with permanent residency status applications
JMA Firm, PLLC delivers knowledgeable counsel for employers who wish to obtain permanent residency in the United States for their foreign national employees. Often referred to as a “green card,” this designation allows people to reside in, and return to, the United States for life. Various factors can affect eligibility to become a permanent resident, including:
- Marriage to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- A close family relationship to a citizen or permanent resident
- Specific employment experience or skills
- A job offer within the United States
- Employment with the U.S. government in a foreign country
- Length of time living in the United States without criminal violations
- Political unrest or persecution in one’s home country
We take the time to understand each circumstance to create a strategy that helps to facilitate permanent residence.
Dedicated lawyers guiding people through the residency process
Establishing permanent residency in the United States usually begins with a visa petition from a spouse, relative or potential employer. This sets forth your reasons for requesting a green card. From there, depending on the circumstances, the process can be very quick or take several years. Our attorneys have the background to estimate how the application will be handled based on the type of petition, individual specific attributes, and the number of green cards available.
Contact immigration attorneys for assistance in getting a green card
Call JMA Firm, PLLC at 800-997-0355 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. From our Dallas office, we serve clients throughout Texas.