Our Lawyers Aid in Obtaining Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas
Our law firm represents employers seeking temporary nonimmigrant visas or permanent/immigrant visas for their foreign national employees
Citizens of other countries who wish to enter the United States face immigration obstacles whether they wish to simply visit or wish to reside here permanently. JMA Firm, PLLC supports businesses who want to professionally undertake the immigration process to secure the best chance for success.
Attorneys helping immigrants who intend to make the United States their home
Obtaining a visa is the first step in establishing permanent residency in the United States. Or, in other words, is the first step in getting one’s green card. Whether the visa is sought by a spouse, relative, fiancé or employer, our attorneys can handle the strict application requirements. We facilitate petitions for individuals not yet in the country as well as for those individuals who are already here.
Our attorneys advise on securing temporary visas for workers, students, and others
JMA Firm, PLLC can provide professional help with the detailed paperwork and statutory limits. We help clients to secure all types of nonimmigrant visas, including:
- B-1 visitors for business and B-2 visitors for pleasure
- E-1 treaty trader and E-2 treaty investor
- E-3 specialty occupations for Australian citizens
- F-1 academic student
- H-1B specialty occupations
- H-1B1 specialty occupations for Chilean and Singaporean citizens
- H-2B temporary or seasonal workers: skilled and unskilled
- J-1 exchange visitor
- L-1A executive and managerial transferee visas
- L-1B specialized knowledge
- O-1A: Individuals with an extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics
- O-1B: Individuals with an extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry
- P-1 athletes and group entertainers
- TN NAFTA Professional (TN visas for Canadian and Mexican citizen professionals)
Even if the specific category you desire is not listed, our attorneys can counsel on the best way to obtain authorization to enter the United States.